Monday, June 18, 2012

Announcements


Though being new is not an excuse in the blogging business, in this instance, it should be so. As you can readers can see, it’s currently a work in progress. There are some posts that need to be cross-linked with others, etc. This provides readers here with a better reading and browsing experience.
     I’m currently working on an expanded version of my article, “A Primer on Black Propaganda”. The version I wrote for this blog and for the Golden Banner is akin to an outline. I’ve yet to include case histories and other strategies, making readers understand the issue a lot more.

So, for those interested about the said article, I’ll keep you posted on any developments. Just come back here to this section from time to time for it. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment